EZ-PnF V2.1 Sample chart of AMD (04/09/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Four possible support prices and six possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- AMD is trading within an overall bullish trading channel. AMD is
currently in an downtrend column ('O') and near support point S1. Support
may be seen at points S1, through S4. S4 must hold to maintain the overall
bullish trading channel.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.