EZ-PnF V2.1 Sample chart of LU (04/09/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Four possible support prices and seven possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- LU is trading within an overall bullish trading channel. LU is trading
in a bullish trading trend within the overall bullish trading channel.
LU is currently in an uptrend column ('X'). Resistance may be seen at points
R1 through R3. Should the uptrend column ('X') reverse, support may be
seen at points S1 through S5.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.